Often, as a foreigner, you are looking for real estate for rent to live in Egypt, whether to start your business or to spend a long vacation.
You will find that many landlords who have been renting their property at such high prices in the past years have realized that the prices have come down and they are not receiving the same payments from their tenants as before.
There are properties in good areas for foreigners in Egypt, and one of the best areas is Maadi.
So to help you out with your typical property, I have compiled the 10 most frequently asked questions for foreigners to rent a property in Maadi.
Maadi is located on the eastern bank of the Nile and can be reached via several main roads, including Al-Nasr Road, Salah Salem, the Ring Road, the Nile Corniche, and the Autostrad Road.
Maadi area is famous for being a stronghold of areas defined by elegance and tranquility, attracting with it foreigners, whether from inside or outside Egypt. As one of the places that contain a large percentage of foreign communities in Egypt, the most famous of these areas are:
– 9th Street: about 7 minutes away.
– The Platform: 11 minutes away.
– The Courtyard: about 12 minutes away.
– City Center Carrefour: about 17 minutes away.
– Buses: There are many public transport authority buses, which connect between Maadi and the surrounding cities.
– Minibuses: Indeed, there are many minibusses that connect Maadi to many important places, but at the same time it is difficult to reach the areas in the inner streets of Maadi; By these means in particular.
– Metro: The metro network is the main transportation for the general public in Maadi, inside and outside, as the first line of the metro connects all Maadi districts.
– Uber and Taxi: Multiple taxi services are – sometimes – the first and last resort within the Maadi neighborhood, as the neighborhood has internal streets that cannot be reached by public transportation, and maybe far away, as well as not accessible by walking.
Cafes – Restaurant – Clubs – Banks – Hospitals – Pharmacies – Gardens – Entertainment Places – Universities – Schools – Gyms & Spas.
– C.A.C. In Maadi Degla.
– C.S.A In Maadi Sarayat.
– British School In Maadi.
– Lycée French School In Maadi Sarayat.
– Clubs: There are many clubs in the Maadi area in general, including social and sports, which gives its residents the opportunity to practice sports in the places designated for them, such as Wadi Degla Club.
– Exercising: Most of the residents of Maadi are famous for their love of hiking and jogging periodically, unlike many cities and neighborhoods in Egypt. You rarely find people who practice different sports, such as: running, walking, and cycling without others looking at them with a strange look!
– Bandar Maadi: Bandar is a suitable place to go out at night, where you will find many fun activities that you can do, such as bowling and arcade games, and there is a wide variety of restaurants that will satisfy all family members and all tastes.
– Restaurants and Cafes: If you want to have lunch or dinner in Maadi, you can choose what you like from among the most famous restaurants that people come to from all over Cairo, such as Oba, Desouki and Soda, Hadid Bar and Kazoza.
– Maadi Sarayat: Rental prices start from 900$.
– Maadi Degla: Rental prices start from 700$.
– Open Days:
Because Maadi has many clubs and cafes that have an artistic style that most young people prefer, these places host frequent Open Days throughout the year.
– Bike Ride:
As we mentioned earlier, Maadi is one of the most suitable Egyptian neighborhoods for exercise. In addition to its beautiful atmosphere and green spaces scattered throughout, Maadi is the meeting point for cyclists in east Cairo.
In the event of any emergency or when you need a health consultation, you will find what you are looking for within Maadi neighborhood due to the abundance of hospitals and clinics that you can resort to such as:
– Al Salam International Hospital Location: Maadi Corniche.
Working hours: 24 hours.